Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BFF Priya visits me in NYC!!!

So my best friend Priya visited me in New York a couple weeks ago. We BFF's had SUCH a blast together from walking, shopping, and eating chocolate on 5th Avenue to going to her friend's NYU film screening to eating all the time at all times of the day and night to having coffee at cute cafes to taking the subway to hanging out at fun clubs and lounges and dancing the night away to late night chats with champagne to shopping in Soho to being a tourist in Little Italy and drinking Boba tea as well as more shopping in Chinatown. It was very spontaneous - she booked her flight on Tuesday and flew out Wednesday morning from San Francisco to New York. We had a fabulous 4 days together :-) I've been here less than two months and 3 friends and lots of family have visited me from out of town, including BFF Priya and my parents this past week, and more are coming from Europe and other parts of the US - later this summer, so if you come visit me too, we shall have a blast! They are proof of that :-) This really is the greatest city! woohoo!!