Friday, August 14, 2009

I've Got a Feeling!!!

I love the Black Eyed Peas so much. They are one of my all time favorite bands.
I bought their most current and recent album released in June of this year. It's called The E.N.D. - which stands for The Energy Never Dies.
Hear my fav song off of it - it's called "I Got a Feeling" and it's their 3rd top hit off their album.
This song makes me feel so alive inside, makes me want to jump around, up and down, and just throw my hands in the air and say "I love life, everything is great, everything is blissful!" because besides the beats, the music and the melody is amazingggggggg!!!!!
The melody and their voices rock and are beautiful, esp when they say "That tonight's gonna be a good night, oooo hoooooo" (and the voices go higher in pitch and it's so beautiful :-)

"I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good good night"