Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MBA decision

After taking the Gmat exam two times and pondering grad school and what to do with my life for the past year, I applied to 5 graduate schools for MBA programs, and I got into all of them :-) This is due to all of my hard work and also due to support from my loved ones <3

The 5 colleges and programs are:
State University of New York Institute of Technology

University of Massachusetts, Amherst
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
Western New England College
Texas A&M University

All of the programs are general MBA programs except for SUNYIT. So while UMass was my first choice in my general MBA program, SUNYIT is the only one I applied to which wasn't a general MBA program and I have decided to go with that - and that is my first choice, not just for program, but graduate school as well. So I am going to do an MBA in Health Services Management at State University of New York Institute of Technology :-) My program starts in January. This program, degree and knowledge will help me on my mission to help people every day in every moment and contribute to changing the world. MBA here I come!!!! :-)