Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Seasons Greetings!

To our dearest family and friends,

Seasons Greetings! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanza! Happy Hannukah! Happy Winter Solstice!
Any anything and everything that you might celebrate, and that brings you happiness and joy :-)

For me, this has been a year like no other. I finished my MBA, got an amazing job at a dream company - which really set my career, and got engaged :-)
I can't imagine a year topping this!

I hope you had a year just as amazing as I did, and as we did, and we wish you all the best to you and your loved ones this holiday season and into the new year!!!! :-)

Best wishes & Happy New Year!!!!! :-)
Attached are some pictures of our Christmas together, plus lights and decorations around NYC, including Bryant Park, Rockafellar Center, Columbus Circle, and a snowstorm while driving on Christmas Eve :-)

Love and hugs,
Anisha & Mohit