Sunday, October 20, 2013

Patriots live game!!!!


Today was the BEST day. And I have the best fiance in the world. So, I have been a Tom Brady/Patriots fan for the past 10+ years. But have never seen them play live. So Mohit surprised me with tickets to the Patriots/Jets game today, 5TH ROW Pat side, I mean we were almost on the field, behind the Patriots goal line/near their bench. I saw Tom Brady real life, up close, and it was surreal. I couldn't believe he and the team were in front of me. The whole experience and game was surreal. I have been to live NFL games before, but I have not seen the Patriots/Brady play, and it was the greatest experience ever esp because my fiance does not even like football nor care for Brady, but took me for my happiness, as this once in a lifetime opportunity I seriously don't even care we lost in OT. I am super happy and on an adrenaline rush/high and so blessed - Mohit is the best 4 months until M-day!!! (Marriage/Wedding day) :-) :-) :-)
— at MetLife Stadium.