Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meet my Olivia - Mercedes Benz!

First there was George (named after Clooney), my 1999 teal Honda Civic, with whom I spent high school, college, and the first half of my twenties (all good times and memories!!!), but I eventually left him in California with my parents, when I moved to New York. He is still going strong! Now there is Olivia, my 2014 Mercedes Benz Sports Car. She is the strong, fierce, smart, fearless, professional, leader, BOSS – just like me hehe, who takes me around New York :-) This is my wedding gift and new job gift from my hubby :-) And I am blaming Need for Speed – the movie and Xbox game – that got me into sports cars (well maybe I should blame my hubby then haha!!!) Yayyy!!! Super excited!!! :-)

Olivia :-) named after Olivia Pope and Olivia Benson - the strong, fierce, awesome, professional, leader boss women / characters :-)