Friday, January 2, 2015

The Theory of Everything

My pick of best film for 2014: The Theory of Everything
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2980516/?ref_=ttqt_qt_tt
Incredibly directed, amazingly acted by Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones (I hope they both win every award this season) and the last 2 minutes of the film - about time, life's collage of moments, love and with the music - for me it was life changing (as was the entire film). 
It makes me feel thankful, appreciative, happy and blessed about my life and what I am able to do on a daily basis, and all my loved ones who are a part of my journey. Even those who don't have what I do - can do the same - if not even more than me - and that is truly incredibly and amazing. The human spirit is stronger than anything.
Do not take time for granted - each moment is precious - enjoy each moment of your life, and live in the moment 
Like Professor Hawking says "There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope."
Music played at the end of the film (not on the soundtrack):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoANESQ4cQ