Monday, February 6, 2017

simply unreal

Superbowl madness
5th win out of 7 appearances for the Pats (my team for the past 15 years since I was a teenager)
grew up watching beautiful Brady
even saw him play live once in NY against the Jets in 2013
impossible to win this game, had no hope, Atlanta was good - until they choked
Pats proved to be the best team in history
no team has ever come back to win after a 10 point deficit
Pats were at a 25 point deficit
won in OT
broke all records individually and as a team and in the Superbowl
just unreal
simply unreal

5 rings for Brady
#MVP
time to retire? #39 but in great shape! (it's the personal chef and early bedtime and daily workouts - I bet)
:-)
I had everyone wearing facepaint with me #avocadofacemask
jersey still fits - 10 years later!!! 
some pics from Mom and Dad's superbowl party in Cali - both coasts celebrating together! ;-)
#Patsfamily
#borninMassachusetts
#Bostonteams