Saturday, September 22, 2007

My IMDB and credits!

The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) is the biggest entertainment database in existence. It has info on anyone and anything in the entertainment industry. For as long as I can remember, I've been researching that site for film classes, papers, and mostly personal interest. My first goal and dream on my road to Hollywood fame and fortune was to be credited and get my own page. That gets you on the industry radar, and makes you legitimate. And now, after working on a few film sets, my first credit has been posted! It's my first stepping stone, and just the beginning of so much more to come! I am ECSTATIC!!!

From the main site, www.imdb.com, type in my full name, Anisha Bhagat, it pulls up my page (I have 3 pictures on there). Or the direct site is http://imdb.com/name/nm2759622/

In addition to these credits, on google, another one of my credits pops up that is not yet on imdb:
Martin Lawrence Presents: 1st Amendment Standup Television show .....Anisha Bhagat. Production Assistant (at the bottom of the page with the heading for my part of the crew: Below the Line)
http://tv.yahoo.com/martin-lawrence-presents-1st-amendment-standup/show/41648/castcrew

Oh and I am moving out of San Francisco next week, to San Jose for a few months, and then moving to Los Angeles in January, to do the Hollywood thing :-) IM SUPER EXCITED!!!