Monday, October 1, 2007

Last days living in San Francisco

Last week of work: Butterfly toast, champagne gift, coffee with Karyn and Megs, taking pictures with everyone, toast to me at Scott Howard on last day

Last Friday night in SF: toast with roommates and friends at home, slept at 2am

Last night in SF (Saturday): wine toast with bff and Emily roomie- to wonderful memories of my life in SF and new memories and life in LA! North Beach with bff and Megs, toast out on the town - last night living in the city! Slept at 4am...

Sunday morning moving out.....

Summing up how I am feeling......
Walk On - U2



And if your glass heart should crack,
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong

Walk on, What you got, they can't steal it, No they can't even feel it

Walk on, Stay safe tonight

You're packing a suitcase for a place, None of us has been, A place that has to be believed, To be seen

A singing bird, In an open cage, Who will only fly, Only fly for freedom

Walk on, What you got, They can't deny it, Can't sell it or buy it

And I know it aches, How your heart it breaks, And you can only take so much
Walk on

Leave it behind, you've got to leave it behind

Home
I can't say where it is
But I know I'm going