Friday, March 13, 2009

every end is a new beginning

My favorite show of all time is coming to an end. One of the last ER episodes aired last night, I think it was the 4th to last, and it brought back the return of so many original characters, including my George Clooney :-) it was like, 10 years since he originally left the show in 1999, and then 9 years since he guest appeared that one time in 2000. So it was so great to see him back on the show that made him famous, and the show and actor that has been my favorite for both since I was 16 :-) and because the show is ending, it makes me think about memories and the past and people in our lives and life and just everything :-) and the show is ending in a few more episodes, and it's just one way that reminds of me of how things end and new things begin, in general in life, and how we start new things in every moment. I feel that everything in life, small or big, makes us realize something, small or big, and even ER ending after 15 years has made me realize and think about a lot of things, beginnings, and endings that are really just the beginning of something new, bigger, better, growth, evolving, life's positive changes :-)
It's like, some things never change like how some people stay in our life as rocks, and then some things come full circle like where we once were or once started and we somehow make it back there again but as a new, evolved person, and in some ways, really everything does change, people come and go, and even those who stay, life is still full of changes because it grows and evolves, we all do, and even though some things end, it's really that every end is a new be
ginning :-)