Wednesday, April 29, 2009

peace and happiness :-)

More than anything, I believe that every day should begin with a smile and end with a smile, that we should never leave the house or hang up the phone or go to bed when mad or upset, that each time, peace and happiness should be there and things worked out, before going anywhere or hanging up or going to sleep :-) and be always in happiness and peace!

Neyo "Mad"

Watch the video

I know sometimes

It's gonna rain...
But baby, can we make up now
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain

Girl, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me).
No, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)
Ohhh no no no...

Oh baby this love ain't gonna be perfect,
(Perfect, perfect, oh oh).
And just how good it's gonna be.
We can fuss and we can fight
Long as everything alright between us
Before we go to sleep.

Baby, we're gonna be happy.