Friday, January 15, 2010

figuring out career options

What kind of job and career I want to have – my ideas and options:

1) work at non-profit or good for-profit that is in health related field or anything dealing with helping people and work as a director or coordinator of events, etc.

2) work as a director at a children's hospital or in a hospital but in the children's ward - same in management or event planning

3) work in fitness / health at a company and/or have my own company - something similar to camp - so either a camp or a after school program or work at some fitness company that is legit and real - on the management, coordination, etc

I want to have my own health and fitness company – similar to CCF – possible like overnight camp or day camp or after school program or going to companies to promote healthy lifestyle and fitness.