Tuesday, January 5, 2010

realizations

I am realizing more and more each day that the more I change, evolve and grow for the better and positive and more peaceful, that I relate less and less to most people in general, and also many of my close family and friends. I do not understand negative thinking anymore or being nitpicky or stressing over small things or micromanaging others. I want to just be, be me, be free and have peace, be positive, happy, love and be loved. Give to and share with others. :-) And I dont judge others, but for me in my life, I want to be good, do right and live a positive and peaceful life for me. And even if that means Im not so close to those people anymore or not relating to them, well there will be other family and friends with whom I do relate :-) old and new ones and people. Life and people are ever and always changing. And I choose that change for the better, in mind and body and spirit, even if I stand alone. I love my openminded view and positive outlook on life and knowing the big things that are important and what truly matters in life :-D and to feel happy and joy inside and out, to believe and pray and have faith and be thankful for health and life, and to want to help others, to give, share and love unconditionally :-) and I do not believe that Im wrong in any of all this. So even if I cannot relate to many close family and friends now because of how I think and feel, I wont change for them. I change for me, for good, for better, for more positive, for peace, for right, for strength, for faith. Amen! :-)