Monday, July 25, 2016

Light the Match

"I am building a fire, and every day I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match." - Mia Hamm
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun
"There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you alter the difficulties, or you alter yourself to meet them." - Phyllis Bottome
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellent, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle
"I hated every minute of training, but said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammed Ali
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Mahatma Gandhi
"You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction." - George Lorimer
"I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat." - Michael Jordan
"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Our greatest battles are with our own minds." - Jameson Frank
"First you feel like dying. Then you feel reborn." - Adidas
"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs - one step at a time." - Joe Girard
"Discipline weighs ounces. Regret weighs tons." - Jim Rohn
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard


my new Asics